Barbara Garcia, M.D.
Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Medical School: UCLA School of Medicine, CA
- Residency: OB-GYN, PIROG, Phx, AZ
- Residency: Family Medicine, St. Joseph' Hospital and Medical Center, Phx, AZ
Barbara Garcia, M.D. is board certified in Family Medicine and has been practicing in the Marvale, AZ area since 2000. Dr. Garcia remains affiliate with Abrazo Maryvale Campus and joined Abrazo Medical Group in December 2016. Dr. Garcia's experience includes teaching medical students on the clinical, academic and administrative aspects of medicine. She provides a range of primary health care services for adolescents 13 years and above, women's health services and adults of all ages.
Dr. Garcia is a member of the Arizona Latin-American Medical Association participating in fundraising and presenting scholarships to needy students pursuing health care professions at the graduate level.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Comprehensive type 2 diabetes care
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Routine screenings and physicals