Lara Shleef, PA-C
Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Medical School: Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
Lara Shleef, PA-C is a board certified Physician Assistant that graduated with a Masters in Medical Science from Midwestern University. She has been practicing in Family Medicine for several years and joined Abrazo Medical Group in December 2016. She is committed to providing quality care to all ages and enjoys collaborating with patients to achieve their best possible outcomes. Lara is experienced in treating a variety of acute and chronic conditions, with an emphasis on patient education.
Lara is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants.
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Headaches and Back Pain